Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3436
Images in template
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by nirzarit  · 12-09-2012 - 05:19

hi

i am using phpdocx pro version.
i want to add multiple images in the word document and i am using template. do i need to add multiple "image placeholders" in the template so that i can add multiple images in word document?
if yes, how would i remove image placeholders dynamically?
if no, how would i add multiple images using template with one image placeholder only?

it's urgent please reply...

Thanks

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

Yes, you need to add as many images as needed. You can also use addMHT method to add images as MHT, replacing placeholders with new images.

Regards.

Posted by nirzarit  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Well i am getting all images from database and how would i know how many "image placeholders" do i need to put. and secondly for example if i put "30 image Placeholders" and in database there are only 20 images..how would i remove "image Placehplder" which is not replaced by image?

Please Help...
Thanks..