Forum

Replies: 9   Views: 3651
Pdf conversion
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by asifejaz  · 09-10-2012 - 06:09

I have purchased phpdocx pro. I am getting an issue.

while converting docx to pdf, it remove all the formating as well as images dont show up. any solutions.

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

Phpdocx pro uses the same method to transform DOCX to PDF. If you need a better support you should upgrade to phpdocx pro+, please contact us to do this upgrade.

Regards.

Posted by asifejaz  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Dear Admin,

I am using PHPDOCx Pro with Conversion Plugin. the $149 package. Problem is I am still missing my formating. I have tried the advance conversion plugin which use jodconverter. But my Template.Docx messed up after conversion. Any Solutions which are not using third party conversion e.g dompdf etc or soffice..

also tell me it only supports to load docx file but not doc. how can i load template.doc instead of template.docx

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

You can transform DOC to any other document type compatible with OpenOffice, but phpdocx works with DOCX documents not DOC.

About how to transform documents to DOCX, all of them uses external apps or libraries like dompdf, OpenOffice or MS Word.

Regards.

Great, you guys linked all free resources together.

Tell me why I am getting header and footer on only page 1,3,5,7 why it skips page 2,4,6,8. Any resolution. I am using template and populating its contents. Templates contains two pages and both pages have same header and footer.

Posted by peter  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

hi

maybe I missunderstand this but the question is that when transforming from docx to pdf the styles, images etc disappears when using the pro+ version.

And that is my problem to, using the TransformAdv class to transform a docx file to pdf and my images is not there, the odt file is correct.

I do also get these lines in my header: Header Arial__GENERATESUBR____GENERATEHDR_ and wondering why?

I didnt get those lines in header. But my headers/footer messed up as well as fonts and styles.

you can replace jodconverter with latest one. and update its path in TransformDocAdv.inc

Posted by peter  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

hi

any ideas from admin? already using the latest jodconverter