Forum

Replies: 5   Views: 3468
Footer with 2 items
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by mikestp27  · 29-01-2013 - 04:38

Hello. I have a pro license. I'm trying to setup a footer (no template) where I would have the date and time in the lower left corner of the page and the also the page number on the lower right corner. I was only able to get something by using addText for the date and time but that causes another paragraph to be inserted. I would like the date, time and page number on the same line (same paragraph). How can I do that ?
Thank you.

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

The version that will be released this week adds this feature.

Regards.

Posted by mikestp27  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Thank you. I look forward to get the new version!

Posted by mikestp27  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,
I downloaded and played with the 3.1 (pro) version but I still cannot get the footer with 2 elements on the same line to work properly. How can it be done? Thanks.

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

Hello,

Paste the code you're using to test it; please a code that we can run without do changes. The new version oh PHPDocX uses WordML fragments to add headers and footers so any possible content should be added.

Regards.