Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3298
Paragraph style tabs
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by mikestp27  · 01-02-2013 - 12:49

Hello,
I'm using PRO version 3.1 and everything is done programatically - no templates.
I'm trying to create a paragraph where tabs would be used to create 4 columns. I tried using a table but the size of the table makes the process way too slow. If I just add the text in paragraphs with tab characters backslash-t between the test of each column then it is very fast.
However, I cannot control the width of the tabs (the tab stops).
I was hoping to create a style createStyle with predefined tabs but I can't find a way to do that. But then, even specifying the paragraph style to use is not documented and I browsed php-doc but couldn't find anything.
I found post 66 (http://www.phpdocx.com/help/forum?vasthtmlaction=viewtopic&t=66.0) but it leads no where.

Thank you,
Mike.