Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 3469
Phpdocx pro + getting redirected when trying to create word document
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by endadigilogue  · 20-06-2013 - 16:05

Hi,

I recently upgraded my license from Pro to Pro+.  I had the word documents working on the Pro license, but now when I use the Pro + library and try to create a word document I am getting redirected to the homepage.

I have the log4php debugging enabled to create a log file but I am getting permission errors trying to write to this file.  I am not sure of the location of this file that it is trying to write to and therefore cannot make any permission changes, is there a default location as to where this file is stored or does it need to be specified?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Posted by jorgelj  · 21-06-2013 - 08:11

Hello,

Incluhded examples are saved to examples/docx folder. And DOCX generated by your custom examples are saved to the same path of the script you run unless you set a destination folder when you invoke createDocx method.

If the problem is related to temp folder, system config is used by default, you can set a new temp path on config/phpdocxconfig.ini file.

Regards.