Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 5075
Footer bottom margin
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by richard.zizka  · 11-02-2014 - 10:12

For clarification - to insert footer we use addFooter...

Posted by jorgelj  · 12-02-2014 - 09:03

Hello,

You can import the footer of a existing document, maybe it's the easiest way to do what you need.

Regards.

Posted by medplan  · 25-03-2014 - 14:28

Hi,

I can confirm this bug(?). modifyPageLayout works perfectly, all margins are set correctly including marginFooter and marginHeader.

Now I import via importHeadersAndFooters('./Vorlage.docx', 'footer') and the footer margin is set to 1,25cm. Since there is no header to import, the marginHeader is still correct.

I also tried to importHeadersAndFooters and then modifyPageLayout, but also modifyPageLayout and then importHeadersAndFooters but this changes nothing.

If there is a solution/fix for this behaviour, I'll be happy to get a hint!

Thanks!

Posted by emiliomo  · 11-04-2014 - 10:15

I have the same problem: I change the marginFooter but nothing happens. I've tried to insert any value to see the changes but still nothing. I've tried also to change the online example and ... still nothing. For me there is a bug. The documentation about this option is not enought.

Posted by jorgelj  · 15-04-2014 - 08:45

Hello,

We're checking it to solve any issue.

Regards.

Posted by chris kaya  · 10-06-2014 - 12:29

I think I've found a solution : In file classes/CreateDocx.php, line 4556 (in Pro Trial) : if (isset($layout[$paperType]['marginFooter'])) { should be : if (isset($layout['marginFooter'])) { Works for me ;)