Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 3405
Wrong font during pdf creation
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by csesagl  · 02-04-2014 - 11:58

We are trying to transform some .docx files in pdf with customizable font (Verdana, Arial, ...).

The problem is that the pdf font is always TimesNewRoman.

We use OpenOffice 4.0 and PhpDocx Pro+ license on Debian squeeze.

Can somebody help us?

Posted by jorgelj  · 03-04-2014 - 09:10

Hello,

Are you using the included version of OpenOffice os a custom installation?

As you're using Debian you can install these packages: ttf-mscorefonts-installer, ttf-root-installer and xfonts-base.

Regards.

Posted by csesagl  · 03-04-2014 - 16:29

We are using a custom installation.

I've already installed the font packages, but it doesn't work.

Now I'm trying to use the included version of OpenOffice, but when I type the command: /lib/openoffice/openoffice.org3/program/soffice -headless -accept="socket,host=127.0.0.1,port=8100;urp;" -nofirststartwizard;

it returns the following error: lib/openoffice/openoffice.org3/program/../basis-link/program/pagein: not found 

/lib/openoffice/openoffice.org3/program/soffice.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libsofficeapp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do you know a solution?

Posted by jorgelj  · 03-04-2014 - 17:30

Hello,

Please open OpenOffice without using the headless mode to check if the new fonts are ready to be used. Maybe you need to refresh the available fonts of your OS.

Regards.