Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 4719
Is it possible to test docx template feature with the pro trial ?
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by jdespatis  · 26-06-2014 - 08:43

Hello All is in the title I'm using Symfony, I've been able to install the PRO trial and to create a simple Docx from scratch However, when changing this logic in order to test the Docx template feature, it doesn't work (it does nothing indeed, no docx generated) I've seen that CreateDocx in the PRO trial is not encrypted, but the CreateDocxFromTemplate.inc is encrypted We need to test the Template feature before buying the license in order to check that phpdocx lib can handle the amount of data we have to inject in our templates Thanks for your feedback

Posted by admin  · 26-06-2014 - 10:01

Hello, The trial version is encrypted. We have tested the library with Symfony 2.0/2.1 and Symfony 2.3/2.4/2.5 without errors. This site works with Symfony and the demos use phpdocx to run :). Regards.

Posted by jdespatis  · 26-06-2014 - 12:32

Thanks for your answer but I'm not sure to understand => Is it possible to create a docx from a docx template (with CreateDocxFromTemplate.inc) thanks to the PRO trial version ?

Posted by admin  · 27-06-2014 - 07:34

Hello, Yes, it's possible. We recommend you to check the included examples and test them using the CLI mode to check if you have any issue in your Symfony controller. Regards.