Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 5548
Change key licence after dev on localhost
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Simplexe  · 30-06-2014 - 09:10

I just bought corporate licence for 500EUR phpDocx makes good job but i have a question : when i generated my key file on your website, i wrote localhost, because i was testing it on my dev server. now, i want to put it on my production server and i didn't found how to change (or regenerate the key) so i can use it on my prod server any idea? thanks

Posted by admin  · 30-06-2014 - 10:54

Hello, We have change your lincese as requested by email to the new domain. Regards.

Posted by bizmorph  · 02-09-2014 - 12:34

Hi! I also experience the same scenario. How can I change from Localhost to my Production server?

Posted by admin  · 02-09-2014 - 13:50

Hello, Please contact us (http://www.phpdocx.com/contact) with your username and email and we'll change the license. Regards.