Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3879
Watermarkdocx not creating watermarks
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by simpsond  · 03-07-2014 - 22:06

I have PHPDocX Pro 3.7 and can't add watermarks to my documents. I copied the example from the documentation (http://old.phpdocx.com/api-documentation/docxutilities/inserts-watermark-Word-document-with-PHP) and put it into a test script. Except for the path to the PHPDocX classes, I didn't change anything. When I run the script, there are no errors, and WatermarkText.docx is generated, but there is no watermark. Any suggestions?

Posted by admin  · 04-07-2014 - 06:14

Hello, Which program are you using to view the DOCX? We have done some tests and the watermark is added fine. Regards.

Posted by simpsond  · 07-07-2014 - 16:49

I viewed the document with Word 2013.

Posted by admin  · 08-07-2014 - 06:21

Hello, On Mac or Windows? Word for Mac lacks of some features of the OOXML standard. Please attach an example and we'll check it. Regards.