Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3786
Is word 2013 needed?
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by J Fenimore  · 25-07-2014 - 11:59

I was really looking forward to using phpdocx 4, but I have run into a problem. I can create docx files and generate pdfs, but the formatting is lost and charts do not show in either the docx or pdf. I have run the examples provided in the PRO version and I have tried the examples from your website. We are going to use phpdocx to generate charts for download from our website, but do our visitors need Word 2013 to access the documents? I would upgrade to the CORPORATE version, but I want to make sure this works before spending the extra money. I have tried opening the docx files in both OpenOffice version 3.0 and version 4.0, but still no luck and I have the latest Adobe PDF reader. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted by admin  · 25-07-2014 - 15:54

Hello, The current version supports charts only for DOCX files. But phpdocx 4.1 will add charts support for PDF too. Regards.