Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 3774
Testing the pdf conversion in a trial version
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by rolandawemo  · 01-08-2014 - 07:09

Hello, first thanks for the great product which functions really well. I have successfully generated a word document just the way I wanted it. I do need to be able to test the pdf conversion functionality before confirming a purchase since this is a major requirement for our company. Is it possible to test the pdf conversion in the trial version? Best regards, Roland Awemo Publicplan GmBH

Posted by admin  · 01-08-2014 - 10:58

Hello, Sorry but there's no trial for the conversion plugin. But if you send us a DOCX example, we'll transform it to PDF and send back it to you. Regards.

Posted by rolandawemo  · 01-08-2014 - 12:33

Thanks for the prompt reply, but it will not be necessary to send the docx file. We will go on good faith and the current functionality that it functions well. Regards, Roland Awemo Publicplan GmBH