Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 5839
Failed to open stream: no such file or directory
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by lexomatic  · 19-08-2014 - 21:59

I installed the trial version of Pro in my localhost (MAMP) environment. I went through the installation instructions and tried to run the first example script. This is the error I receive: Warning: copy(../word_documents/hello_world.docx): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\06deed\phpdocx\classes\CreateDocx.inc on line 3346 This is the script I am trying to run: require_once './phpdocx/classes/CreateDocx.inc'; $docx = new CreateDocx(); $docx->addText('Hello world!'); $docx->createDocx('../word_documents/hello_world'); I verified that all of the modules were installed using check.php. This is my information: PHP_VERSION: 5.4.12 PHP_OS: WINNT PHP_UNAME: Windows NT LENOVO131029 6.2 build 9200 (Unknown Windows version Business Edition) AMD64 SERVER_NAME: localhost SERVER_SOFTWARE: Apache/2.4.4 (Win64) PHP/5.4.12 SERVER_ADDR: ::1 SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1 HTTP_HOST: localhost HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR: PHP_SELF: /06deed/phpdocx/check.php XSLTProcessor: 1 ZipArchive: 1 DomDocument: 1 SimpleXMLElement: 1 Tidy: 1 Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posted by admin  · 20-08-2014 - 06:28

Hello, Is word_documents folder created and the script has rw access to it? This must be the error. Regards.

Posted by lexomatic  · 20-08-2014 - 19:36

Yes, the folder is created. I am in a Windows (WAMP) environment (the original post erroneously said "MAMP"), so I don't think it's a permissions issue. Any other thoughts?

Posted by admin  · 21-08-2014 - 06:21

Hello, One of our developers is answering you by email so please check them. About your issue, you should run one of the included examples using the CLI mode and check the server logs too. Regards.

Posted by lexomatic  · 21-08-2014 - 18:08

I haven't received an e-mail from a developer since this thread started.

Posted by jorge  · 22-08-2014 - 06:29

Hello, Did you run one of the included example using the CLI mode? Please run examples/Core/addText/sample_1.php using the CLI mode and post the output. Regards.

Posted by kennedymca  · 12-09-2014 - 06:56

i have "no such file or directory in phpdocx " error how to fix this issue