Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 4613
Client compatibility list (using mathml)
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by EnricoPoli  · 22-08-2014 - 09:41

Hello, I bought a PhpDocx license some months ago. I'm using the library to produce document containing a lot of equations (MathML). I'm looking for a "compatibility list" in order to tell the customer what version of Microsoft Word/Word Viewer they need to open the DOCX files produced. EG: MS Word 2010 or higher, no Mac version; Word Viewer 2003+Compatibility Pack (just an example). I didn't find any "client compatibility list" on your website. Can you help me to write down that list? Thanks

Posted by admin  · 25-08-2014 - 07:14

Hello, MathML eqs are transformed to OMML, so any program that understand this format will be compatible. We don't have a 'compatibility list', but MS Word 2007 and greater and the latest releases of LibreOffice can read this eqs- Regards.