Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 3951
Mouse flickering / slow document
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by twan  · 25-08-2014 - 09:35

Hello, whenever we generate Word documents with phpDocx something seems wrong. The mouse keeps "flickering" in Word (default cursor, and waiting icon swaps constantly). Also; Word is responding very slow (typing something, wait, then the chars appear on the screen). I have the following components in my document; - First page with table + background color + big font - 2nd page with table of contents (based on external document) + heading - Header with logo - Footer with text - Multiple _addHTML() calls which appends CKEditor marked-up HTML code (including bold, italic, lists, tables and

- A chart - General changes in margins * I tried to turn components on/off one by one, but I couldn't get hold of the exact problem. * It is not the "printer-problem" mouse flickering bug * On other computers the problem is also reproduced Does anybody have experience with this issue? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Regards,

Posted by admin  · 25-08-2014 - 09:44

Hello, It is the first time a user report that issue. Please attach or send us the document, we'd like to check it. Regards.

Posted by twan  · 28-08-2014 - 08:29

Hello Admin, thank you for your response. I'm unable to attach files in a reply, so I placed the document online. It can be downloaded here; (URL removed) Please let me know when you have downloaded the file so I can remove it. Looking forward to hear from you! Regards, Twan

Posted by admin  · 28-08-2014 - 11:27

Hello, We have downloaded the DOCX, and we're going to test it. You can remove it. Regards.

Posted by twan  · 28-08-2014 - 11:49

Thanks for the notification, looking forward to hear from you. Regards,

Posted by admin  · 28-08-2014 - 12:26

Hello, You're using the trial version, to fix that error you need to purchase a license. Regards.

Posted by twan  · 29-08-2014 - 11:41

hi, ok, I will try to deploy the project asap. I'll let you know if that fixes the problem. Thanks! Regards,

Posted by admin  · 06-09-2014 - 10:18

Hello, Did you test with the non trial version? Regards.