Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 3785
Phpdoc wont work but no error
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by rushfordk  · 28-08-2014 - 19:07

Hi, i try phpdocx pro in wamp and everything work fine. I try to transfer it on a virtual machine with windows server 2012. now i cant get my code to work and i dont have any error. i put some Echo to see where he stop working. he stop working juste before $docx = new CreateDocxFromTemplate('Documents\Fiche.docx'); here my code ' . $maj ; //On cree un repertoire pour l'entreprise pour save les documents temporaires //faire une validation si le dossier existe deja if (file_exists('Save\temp\\' . $entreprise )) {} else { mkdir ('Save\temp\\' . $entreprise ); } echo '
apres creation doc'; //on popule la fiche en premier puis on la save pour add au document final $docx = new CreateDocxFromTemplate('Documents\Fiche.docx'); echo'
apres create template'; ?> i try to give all permision to everyone and that doesnt work can someone help me?

Posted by admin  · 29-08-2014 - 06:39

Hello, You should check your server logs to find the issue. Maybe your server is missing of some library, has rw access problems or any other issue. If it works on your server it must run on any other server. Regards.

Posted by rushfordk  · 02-09-2014 - 16:00

there nothing wrong in the iis-log file. i try something else i code require_once 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Beta\phpdocx\classes\CreateDocx.inc'; echo 'debut du code'; $docx = new CreateDocx(); $docx->addText('Hello world!'); $docx->createDocx('hello_world'); echo 'fin du code'; when i execute it, he write the 1 echo 'debut du code'; and stop right there the docx file is never create

Posted by admin  · 03-09-2014 - 06:56

Hello, Maybe you need to set a new temp folder in the phpdocxconfig.ini file. You should check your PHP logs, if something is wrong this file will show it. Please run the same example using the CLI mode and one of the included examples using the CLI too. Regards.

Posted by rushfordk  · 03-09-2014 - 16:25

Ty, it was the pemission on the window/temp folder