Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 4518
Warning: domdocument::loadxml() [domdocument.loadxml]
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by stebut08  · 26-09-2014 - 11:12

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML() [domdocument.loadxml]: Empty string supplied as input in C:\xampp\htdocs\certms\trunk\phpdocx\classes\RepairPDF.inc on line 54 The issue is the document, but as the only reason I purchased this product was to convert the documents easily I don't understand why this issue has arised. Some feedback would be nice, due to the sensitive nature of the document I can't post it.

Posted by admin  · 28-09-2014 - 11:04

Hello, Are you transforming a DOCX or other document format? Regards.

Posted by stebut08  · 29-09-2014 - 21:46

Hi, Thank you for replying. Yes, transforming to PDF. Thank you in advance for your support. Kind regards, Steven

Posted by admin  · 30-09-2014 - 07:35

Hello, Does the included example of the transformDocument method run on your server? Regards.

Posted by stebut08  · 01-10-2014 - 22:32

Hello, Yes, the software is run our software. Kind regards,

Posted by admin  · 02-10-2014 - 06:47

Hello, Please run the included example using the CLI mode and check if the PDF is generated. Regards, Jorge

Posted by stebut08  · 03-10-2014 - 09:17

The PDF's are generating fine just not on the specific documents I have written. If there is somewhere I could upload the document I am trying to generate privately?

Posted by admin  · 03-10-2014 - 10:13

Hello, Yes, by email. Please contact us (http://www.phpdocx.com/contact). Regards.