Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 3452
Trial version will not write
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by tomboggan1  · 01-10-2014 - 01:51

All I am testing this software to work on an Apache Server with PHP installed. I ran the check.php and all looks well. PHP_VERSION: 5.3.4 PHP_OS: WINNT PHP_UNAME: Windows NT DMV-DEVELOPMENT 6.2 build 9200 (Windows 7 Home Premium Edition) i586 SERVER_NAME: localhost SERVER_SOFTWARE: Apache/2.2.25 (Win32) PHP/5.3.4 SERVER_ADDR: 127.0.0.1 SERVER_PROTOCOL: HTTP/1.1 HTTP_HOST: localhost HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR: PHP_SELF: /phpdocx-trial-pro-4.1/check.php XSLTProcessor: 1 ZipArchive: 1 DomDocument: 1 SimpleXMLElement: 1 Tidy: 1 However when I run the simple code: addText('Hello world! This is a Test That I am Doing'); $docx->createDocx('../word_documents/hello_world1_tb'); ?> I get know output. Can someone help.

Posted by admin  · 01-10-2014 - 06:31

Hello, The DOCX are generated in the path set in the script. You'll find the DOCX in this path. If you don't find in please check your server logs, maybe you need to set a custom path. Regards.

Posted by tomboggan1  · 06-10-2014 - 02:45

Hello Thanks for the Reply. A custom path did the trick. I appreciate the help