Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 3533
Transform to pdf : java.exe still work, don't finish the job
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by magira  · 23-10-2014 - 14:00

Hello, When I use the command transformDocument like under, the document .pdf isn't generated: $docx = new TransformDocAdv(); $docx->transformDocument($source, $outputFilePath,null, array('odfconverter' => true));//, 'debug' => true A time, i see an out of memory error, and i have see that the java.exe process is create every time i launch my command but don't work, that make undefined time to transform since i kill the process, the rest of thje sript work but the pdf document isn't created. Is there someone who have the same problem ? Regards.

Posted by admin  · 24-10-2014 - 08:44

Hello, Please enable the debug mode and post the output: $docx->transformDocument($source, $outputFilePath,null, array('debug' => true)); Maybe you need to set a custom temp folder in the third parameter? Regards.

Posted by magira  · 24-10-2014 - 09:07

Hello, Thank for the answer. The problem is now solve. The debug mode doesn't print any error. But i have discover that "bitmap" image are not supported.