Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 4081
Additional blank page in *.pdf generated from *.docx template
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Ian Bibo  · 16-11-2014 - 12:26

Hello All, We have the Corporate version 4.0. When generating a PDF from a *.docx template file with added information, when the text gets near the bottom of the page, a new blank page is added in the PDF, yet, the *.docx file that is created does not have an additional page. I have tried altering the margins in the *.docx template - does not fix the problem. I have also tried modifying the page margins with the modifyPageLayout() method with no success either. As we wish to add "Page X of Y" numbering to our *.PDF files, we don't want blank pages with no text. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks, Ian.

Posted by admin  · 16-11-2014 - 18:04

Hello, Please contact us on: http://www.phpdocx.com/contact And send us the document to check it. Regards.

Posted by i-cre8  · 02-11-2015 - 22:33

I am seeing the same issue, some templates are fine others produce a blank page when converting to a pdf even though the merged docx file does not have any blank pages

Posted by admin  · 03-11-2015 - 07:36

Hello,

Please send to contact[at]phpdocx.com one of the documents you're transforming to PDF that is adding blank pages and the plugin conversion you're using: based on LibreOffice or OpenOffice.

Regards.