Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 4126
Basic template not working warning: copy(): filename cannot be empty
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by chadpeppers  · 17-11-2014 - 22:31

I am trying to do a proof of concept on whether or not to use this library. So far its not looking good. I cannot even get a simple example program up and running. My installation is in the includes/vendor/phpdocx folder. require_once $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . '/includes/vendor/phpdocx/classes/CreateDocx.inc'; $docx = new CreateDocx(); $docx->addText('Hello world!'); $docx->createDocx('../word_documents/hello_world'); I get the following errors: Warning: copy(): Filename cannot be empty in /path-to-library/includes/vendor/phpdocx/classes/CreateDocx.inc on line 63 Warning: ZipArchive::open(): Empty string as source in /path-to-library/classes/CreateDocx.inc on line 636 Among some other errors. This seems pretty straight forward but I cannot even get this up and running yet.

Posted by admin  · 18-11-2014 - 08:08

Hello, Please extract the library and run the example addText using the CLI mode. And check if you get the document. Regards.