Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 3459
German special char
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Luca  · 13-01-2015 - 12:17

Hi, I'm trying your product on a software that use german umlaut characters. This char are not well displayed. Your software works not at the same way. the addText not works with german umlaut characters the replaceVariableByHTML works if the german char are replaced with html char code the replaceVariableByText not works as addText I've read some thread but nothing works. Using a charset with german umlaut characters: not works Setting setEncodeUTF8 not works Setting the template as UTF8 not works I have fixed some 'replacing var' using replaceVariableByHTML, but in the footer I can't use replaceVariableByHTML...so the char are not well displayed. There is a solution to display the right char? Thanks

Posted by reynoldscp  · 13-01-2015 - 15:11

Deleted by reynoldscp · 13-01-2015 - 15:12

Posted by admin  · 13-01-2015 - 15:13

Hello, we have tested it with a lot of characters, including russian, spanish, german and many others. And everything work fine. Please send to contact[at]phpdocx.com your script (a script we can run) and the template to check it. Are you using an UTF8 editor? Regards.