Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3279
Different styles in one table cell
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by nicodh  · 20-01-2015 - 05:14

I have a use case, where I need different styles (font-family, font-size) in one table cell. I tried: (Tags omitted since not supported by the forum) tr td p style="font-family:Arial;font-size:7pt" Text1 /p p style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12pt" Text2 /p /td /tr It seems this is not supported, at least it does not work. Only if I set the style attribute to the td tag. Can someone confirm, that this is not supported yet? (Tried with phpdocx_pro Version 3.5 and phpdocx_trial Version 4. Thanks for feedback, Nico de Haen

Posted by admin  · 20-01-2015 - 09:01

Hello, The HTML you post works perfectly. For example this code: http://pastebin.com/CQThCMhT creates a table with text; and both style paragraphs has their own size and font. Please check that Tidy is enable on your server. Regards.