Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3501
Image cant wirte in docx file
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by sureshse  · 01-03-2015 - 09:43

I am use trial version to convert HTML to DOCX format. In my HTML file contain images but in output file of docx cant have single image please give me the suggestions.... when i convert i got warning like:Warning: exif_imagetype(files/files_perfect.docx/media/word/) [function.exif-imagetype]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpdocx\classes\AutoLoader.inc(63) : eval()'d code on line 958

Posted by admin  · 02-03-2015 - 07:56

Hello, Please run the included example embedHTML/sample_2.php using the CLI mode to avoid external issues. This example adds an external HTML with images and works perfectly. Regards.

Posted by sureshopensoft  · 04-03-2015 - 06:39

Hello, In Licensed version also worked like same way? and tel me how to use CLI mode....

Posted by admin  · 04-03-2015 - 07:21

Hello, All examples works perfectly but maybe your code has any issue. About the CLI mode you can get more info on: http://php.net/manual/en/features.commandline.php Phpdocx works with the CLI mode or a web server. Regards.