Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3453
Font size cant set
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by sureshopensoft  · 02-03-2015 - 07:36

Hi, I try trial version to convert docx to html after i getting html i want set only one font size to all tags that i able to do your phpdocx and also I'm not able to getting image when HTML to DOCX conversion ....and also if i buy phpdocx means i able to change code or not.... I plan to buy Phpdocx but i have some issues like above mentioned Please Provide Information....

Posted by admin  · 02-03-2015 - 07:50

Hello, All licenses (except the trial version) allow to change the code. About setting the font, you can do that with the font-size style. Please check this page for more info: http://www.phpdocx.com/introduction/html-to-word-PHP Regards.

Posted by sureshopensoft  · 04-03-2015 - 06:12

Hello , If I buy the phpdocx product of any one like Corporate or Pro means the code is encrypted or not.......

Posted by admin  · 04-03-2015 - 07:17

Hello, No, the code of Pro, Corporate and Enterprise is not encrypted. Regards.