Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3369
Docx2txt output is poor
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by seb  · 04-03-2015 - 16:08

Hello again, In version Corporate 4.5, after trying your DOCX2TXT function, I've found the output to be very poor. It looks like there is an unecessary new line after each line. For example, a simple table comes out like this: Very Poor Average Excellent Section A X Section B X Section C X If I manually remove the newline character from each line, the output then looks much better: Very Poor Average Excellent Section A X Section B X Section C X Is this something you can look at please? Its pretty much useless in its current state. I used all the default options so tables should be recreated with tabs. Thank you, Seb

Posted by admin  · 04-03-2015 - 18:39

Hello, The DOCX2TXT class is a pure PHP implementation to export DOCX to TXT, that works with a lot of documents. If you need a better conversion you need to use the conversion plugin. Regards.