Forum

Replies: 5   Views: 3605
Transformdocument pdf and tickcheckboxex
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by sébastie deman  · 05-03-2015 - 17:28

Hello, I have an issue with the PDF transformation and checkbox. After created a word document which contain checkbox, with your example here : http://www.phpdocx.com/api-documentation/templates/tick-a-checbox-Word-document It's works fine, the checkbox are still here but when i take the docx and apply the method transformDocument for getting back a PDF file, all tick checkboxes disappears... Have you an explanation ? Thank you, Adrien.

Posted by admin  · 06-03-2015 - 08:57

Hello, What program and version are you using? LibreOffice or OpenOffice? We have tested it with LibreOffice 4.3 and it generates the PDF perfectly with the checkboxes included. Regards.

Posted by sébastie deman  · 06-03-2015 - 09:39

Hello, For my dev environment (Windows), i've installed OpenOffice 4.1.1, i will try with libreOffice. But on linux environment, which version should i use ? libreOffice or OpenOffice ? Thank you.

Posted by admin  · 06-03-2015 - 09:41

Hello, For Linux we recommend to use LibreOffice, and with Windows OpenOffice (always with OdfConverter enabled) Regards.

Posted by sébastie deman  · 06-03-2015 - 10:34

On my dev environment (WINDOWS), I've tried to install LibreOffice instead of OpenOffice and i set odfConverter to FALSE and it work perfectly. By the way, if i set odfConverter to TRUE, the tick checkboxes doesn't appears on PDF ! Thank a lot for your reactivity.

Posted by admin  · 06-03-2015 - 10:40

Hello, If you use OpenOffice you need to enable OdfConverter, but you shouldn't use OdfConverter with LibreOffice. So there're two approachs: · LibreOffice · OpenOffice with OdfConverter Regards.