Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 4177
How to set font size to full docx document in coding.
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by sureshopensoft  · 11-03-2015 - 13:05

I am convert HTML to DOCX conversion using phpdocx on that conversion i got issue in image size that can be larger then raw file how to fix that tel me.....and also how to set common font size to full document tel me......once i satisfied with trial I will definetly buy your software

Posted by admin  · 11-03-2015 - 14:40

Hello, All images are transformed fine, maybe that one needs a special preprocessing. About setting a common font size, if you're using a template you need to set it with Word, if you're using HTML with a CSS style, if you're creating a document from scrath you can change the default template or set the font size in each method. The solution depends on the case. Regards.

Posted by sureshopensoft  · 12-03-2015 - 04:57

what is special preprocessing for image can you tel me the steps...

Posted by admin  · 12-03-2015 - 07:24

Hello, Sorry, but the support for the trial is limited. Please upgrade to a license to get more support. Regards.