Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 3233
Bug in the phpdocx
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by mangafica  · 25-03-2015 - 11:13

Hello, I've purchased a phpdocx library from your website and I've noticed a bug in it. There is the following bug: When the PDF is generated using the phpdocx the watermark is displaying only on the first page of the document. Is there any fix for this bug? Yours sincerely, Yuriy

Posted by mangafica  · 25-03-2015 - 11:18

I've shared a zip package via dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/779jzcknaes8w8y/test.zip?dl=0 You can find the test files in it: test.php - the script of the PDF document generation test.docx - the source document test.pdf - result phpdocxconfig.ini - the file of the phpdocx configuration

Posted by admin  · 25-03-2015 - 11:24

Hello, As explained by email, the conversion plugin is working perfectly and when we transform your DOCX to PDF the output is perfect. It seems you're doing a wrong use of the conversion plugin or you're using the XLST old class instead of the conversion plugin. Regards.