Forum

Replies: 1   Views: 3719
Jodconverter crashes with error "could not save output document"
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by laurent.ehrsam@reborn.lu  · 25-03-2015 - 17:01

Hello, I'm trying to convert a docx file into pdf but the process crashes on my ubuntu. After debugging, it appears that the problem comes from jodconverter. The command executed in the background is : java -jar /var/www/application/phpdocx/Classes/Phpdocx/Transform/../../../lib/openoffice/jodconverter-2.2.2/lib/jodconverter-cli-2.2.2.jar /tmp/tempfile.odt /tmp/convertedfile.pdf Of course I've checked the rights on the /tmp folder which are 777 and the tempfile.odt exists also. Is it a known bug of phpdocx ? best regards, Laurent

Posted by admin  · 26-03-2015 - 07:45

Hello, It seems there's an access problem with the ODT file. Please run the included example enabling the debug mode and using the CLI mode to get all output. Regards.