Forum

Replies: 2   Views: 3753
No output with transformdocument
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by bdeblais  · 02-04-2015 - 09:53

Hello, I have a question about the transformation of the document with the "transformDocument." There is no output file (PDF) and no errors in the logs. But everything works if I call the script from the CLI. Any idea? I use : phpdocx-corporate-4.5 and OpenOffice 1:3.3.0-7ubuntu7 on Ubuntu Server 12.04 The example code : require_once '../../../classes/CreateDocx.inc'; $docx = new CreateDocx(); $docx->enableCompatibilityMode(); $text = 'Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, ' . 'sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut ' . 'enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut' . 'aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit ' . 'in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. ' . 'Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui ' . 'officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.'; $paramsText = array( 'b' => 'single', 'font' => 'Arial' ); $docx->addText($text, $paramsText); $docx->createDocx('example_text'); $docx->transformDocument('example_text.docx', 'example_text.pdf'); Thanks in advance for your reply.

Posted by admin  · 02-04-2015 - 11:40

Hello, Please enable the debug option in the transformDocument to see the output. It may be a rw access issue or that Apache can't run external apps. Also read the debugging page on: http://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/conversion-plugin/debugging-openoffice Regards.

Posted by bdeblais  · 02-04-2015 - 13:32

Thanks for your reply. I found my problem, simply add the wapi directory it was missing... Regards.