Forum

Replies: 6   Views: 4569
Symfony2 and composer
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by lclemenson  · 15-04-2015 - 09:44

I'm trying to install phpdocx with composer to use it with symfony 2 (the process that is described for installing it directly does not work with symfony 2.5, and the process with composer does not work for me too)... Does anyone could achieve it ? Thanks for your help. Lionel

Posted by admin  · 15-04-2015 - 10:00

Hello, What version and license of phpdocx are you using? The Corporate and Enterprise licenses include a namespace package and the instructions to use phpdocx with Symfony 2 and any other framework that use Composer. Regards.

Posted by adrianriepl4  · 29-10-2015 - 10:05

Hello Guys

I'm trying to use phpdocx in symfony, I followed the instructions for installing the library with composer but I can't create a word file with the method createDocxAndDownload() I get the following error:

Notice: Undefined variable: phpdocxconfig

I have an enterprise license. Where are those instructions for the enterprise and corporate license for including the namespace package like you mentioned in the previous comment?

I downloaded the trial from the download section and inserted my license key. Is that the correct way to set up the enterprise version or do I have to download it somewhere specific?

Thanks for your help!

Posted by admin  · 29-10-2015 - 10:12

Hello,

You need to download a new package. Please log in and download it on MYPHPDOCX page; we recommend you to download the namespaces package to work with Symfony 2.

Regards.

Posted by adrianriepl4  · 29-10-2015 - 10:20

Aha I got it thanks for your quick reply!

Posted by adrianriepl4  · 29-10-2015 - 10:42

Hey it's me again

I downloaded now the namespace enterprise package version 4.1. Then I followed the instructions from a forum post (http://www.phpdocx.com/en/forum/default/topic/874). And again I tried to create and download a word file but I get this error now:

Runtime Notice: Declaration of FPDF::_putstream() should be compatible with TCPDF::_putstream($s, $n = 0)

My code looks like this (not complete code):

$docx = new CreateDocx();
$docx->addText('Lorem ipsum...');

What am I doing wrong?

Posted by admin  · 29-10-2015 - 11:20

Hello,

As your username is not the owner of the license please write to contact[at]phpdocx.com for further support. Please send the username or email of the license owner and the version of phpdocx you're using.

Regards.