Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 3192
Docx issue on server
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Rahul  · 06-05-2015 - 06:19

Hello, I am using corporate version of PHPDOCX.Every thing is working fine in my local system,but when i move it to my dedicated server docx seems not to be created,At the time of purchased i set the domain as localhost. Please help me out. Thanks, Rahul

Posted by admin  · 06-05-2015 - 06:35

Hello, Please run one of the included examples using the CLI mode and check if the file is generated. Also check the server log to find any issue or PHP missing. When a license is not valid, the library throws an exception. Regards.

Posted by Rahul  · 06-05-2015 - 06:58

Thanks for quick reply, I have also checked with CLI mode and its working fine.but when i ran the same from browser nothing happening.Is it not a IP issue? As i have set localhost during purchased. if not, what else it might be.

Posted by admin  · 06-05-2015 - 08:51

Hello, Please write to contact[at]phpdocx.com an email with the username and email of the license owner. Regards.