Forum

Replies: 3   Views: 324
Block inside of a variable
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by uncontested  · 21-07-2023 - 03:53

Hi,

I have a template with a variable called PETBANINT. I also have a script which replace that variable into this:

All sums of cash in the possession of or subject to the sole control of ${PETNAMU}, including funds on deposit, together with accrued but unpaid interest, in banks, savings institutions, and other financial institutions, which accounts stand in ${PETNAMU}'s sole name or from which ${PETNAMU} has the sole right to withdraw funds or which are subject to ${PETNAMU}'s sole control, including the following:

${BLOCK_PETBAN}
<b>Petitioner’s Bank Account ${PETBAN-INDEX}</b>
Name of Bank or Savings Firm:           ${PETBAN-BANK-NAME}
Account Number (Last 3 Digits):         ${PETBAN-BANK-NUMBER}
${BLOCK_PETBAN}

After this text is inserted, I replace the variable PETNAMU successfully. The main issues come with the block... isn't working. If I put directly the same block text in the template (not the variable), it works. Also is there another issue, if I ran the "deleteBlock" it deletes all the PETBANINT, not only the block. Is there a way to solve this? 

Thanks!