Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 4453
Error with pdf generation with new phpdocx pro
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by admin  · 11-04-2013 - 12:13

[quote][b]Quote from dlange on May 17, 2012, 12:24[/b]
Sorry for spamming, but did a bit more testing. I outputted the executed command and when running this manually from the shell I got the further message: "ERROR: connection failed. Please make sure OpenOffice.org is running and listening on port 8100."

Do I need to install OpenOffice and run this in the background somehow for this to work? Is there anything about this in the documentation?

[Update]
It works when starting OpenOffice in Background with:
[code]soffice --headless --accept="socket,port=8100;urp;" &[/code]

But I could not find anything about this on this page. Is this really necessary, or is the another way?

Best,
Daniel[/quote]

OpenOffice is used by TransformAdv method to transform DOCX to PDF and other docs format. You can check how to start OpenOffice in TransformDocAdv.php class.

Regards.