Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 3687
Pdf not generated (linux)
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by pyramedia  · 07-09-2012 - 14:03

Hi,

I'm almost there! Bought phpdocx corporate, uploaded it to my website, installed Tidy & XSL PHP extensions (recompiled php in the process), configured the component, etc etc.

Retrieving .docx template, filling it with data and saving it: no problems whatsoever. Brilliant. However the last step is giving me problems: converting to a PDF. OpenOffice service is running (I think), paths are ok etc.

An error is thrown (could be a warning, though): in file: /home/pyramedia/domains/maris-online.nl/public_html/tst10/includes/phpdocx/pdf/class.tcpdf.php on line 4: Declaration of MYPDF::ImageSVG() should be compatible with that of TCPDF::ImageSVG()(error type 2048)

The script itself runs but there is no PDF saved.. What am I doing wrong? Desperately need this last step to work..

The final part of my code is:

//maak bestandsnaam factuur
$filename = 'Voorbeeld ' . $factuurnr;
$fullfile = APP_RELPATH . '/uploads/' . $_SESSION['klantcode'] . '/facturen/' . $filename;
$fullpath = APP_PATH . '/uploads/' . $_SESSION['klantcode'] . '/facturen/' . $filename;
echo $fullfile;

$docx->createDocx($fullfile);//we send the resulting document to the browser
$docx->transformDocx($fullfile . '.docx', $fullfile . 'test.pdf');

Thanks in advance,

Wouter Broekman
Pyramedia BV