Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 4286
Stubborn permissions errors? try this.
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by AndyEn  · 02-08-2013 - 20:16

So I seem stuck at that same point.

I ran the check and it gave me all green. Now going for the examples (/examples/easy/Bookmarks.php), I got these error mesgs:

Warning: ZipArchive::open() [ziparchive.open]: Empty string as source in /..../PHPDOCx_Pro/classes/CreateDocx.inc on line 708

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /..../PHPDOCx_Pro/lib/log4php/LoggerAutoloader.php on line 143

and concluded, it's about that temp-file thing.

Since working on a hosted service, I can't seem to access the standard php-temp-dir and want to use this second solution. Now, I extend the constructor as suggested by admin

that is, set an actual path,

public function __construct($baseTemplatePath = PHPDOCX_BASE_TEMPLATE, $tempDir = "../Temp")

in CreateDoc.inc, line 651, version  2013.02.28 .

The directory exists and even has 777 access (for testing) but still I get those very same errors. Also with the usual things that come up to me - full path name, another "/" at the end...

Any ideas?

Did I choose a wrong constructor to to the change?