Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 3461
Pdf advanced conversion failed
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by prozesstool  · 19-11-2013 - 15:13

Hello!

we own the pro plus packet, but we have still no root server to test the advanced conversion plugin. So i set up a xampp and installed OpenOffice 4. Operating System: Win7, x64.

Running OO in Headless-Mode is fine, task manager says, it is running.

Now using the \phpdocx_pro_p\examples\advanced\Transform.php gives follow output:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Repair::repairTablesPDFConversion() in C:\xampp\htdocs\prozesstool.de\phpdocx_pro_p\classes\TransformDocAdv.inc on line 95

To Fix this, i commented out line 95 as suggested here: http://www.phpdocx.com/forums/issues/call-undefined-method-repairrepairtablespdfconversion

After this fix, i got this:

[INFO][C:\Users\meyer\AppData\Local\Temp\tempDocX_528b6f91b9fad.docx] Converting tempDocX_528b6f91b9fad.docx into tempOdt_528b6f91bdca0.odt

[ERROR][C:\Users\meyer\AppData\Local\Temp\tempDocX_528b6f91b9fad.docx] Conversion failed - Input file is not a valid Office OpenXML file Done.

Now i am helpless, what to do now?

kind regards,

Frank