Forum

Replies: 4   Views: 3681
Couple of problems/sugestions creating reports.
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Squad internet  · 02-03-2014 - 17:44

Hi guys,

First of all, great job!

I'm gooing trough your code, and man I'm so happy I don't have to do this all by my self ;)

I created a post earlier about not beeing able to set the tmp path, this issue is still unsolved, but I got myself a seperate tmp dir as a temporary fix, do however still need a fix for this.

Now I have some other issues/suggestions I would love to share.

1.) legends

In previous versions, I could hide the legends that where shown on a chart, simply by passing "none" to the legendPos, in the new version this isn't possible anymore wich is a shame. I changed your sourcecode to make it possible (using false this time), but I think it would be a nice (and easy) extra option to implement ;)

2.) hgrid/vgrid

If I set both hgrid and vgrid to 0, I still get a scale bar on the side with numbers, in previous versions I (somehow) could turn this off. I know it might seem as a weird request,.. but its what some of my clients want.

Could you please help my out on this one, I cannot hide it and do not know what method you use to create it.

3.) Replaceing an image on the cover page of my document.

I created a docx, that has a bunch of styles preset and is using a cover page... with an image.

Now I open that docx, and I'm appending all the required data to it (text, tables and various charts)

When I want to replace the image, it seems I need to use the addTemplate() call insteadt of passing the file on the constructor. If I do that however, I can't append my data to it anymore....

What is the best way to go on this?