Forum

Replies: 11   Views: 5454
Problem with blocks
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by kdurolek  · 04-06-2014 - 09:42

I was using v.3.7. Today I tried on v.4 and here are results: Problem 1) Still occurs. There is also a new problem. It doesn't look like cleanTemplateVariable is member of CreateDocxFromTemplate class. So my trick stopped working. Question how to use "cleanTemplateVariable'. Current API doc suggests it is member of CreateDocx class but tutorial and other methods suggests to use CreateDocxFromTemplate. If I will try to use old way with CreateDocx instance then we have a problem with not existing addTemplate method :). Problem 2) I cannot test because of existing bugs. Problem 3) Fixed. New problem. $docx = new CreateDocxFromTemplate($templatePath); $docx->clearBlocks(); $docx->createDocx('$filepath); removes all blocks with content from template. It should remove block tags and leave content.