Forum

Replies: 9   Views: 3989
Upgrade from 3.7 to 4.0 : issues
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Bluecoat Systems  · 14-07-2014 - 10:35

Hi, thanks for the confirmation and yes it does make it a lot more powerful :) As for the header, I did test the sample and used my template document and it work fine. It just for some reason is not working on the main doc generator. Also I am finding that only one page is being generated even though there are multiple pages. Each page works when generated on a single bases, but as soon as you create multi pages only the last works. Again I have tested the sample code and it does work so I think its just a case of working through the migration process. Is there a document of the changes between version or deprecated commands. I noticed all the 'jc' are now "textAlign" and 'b' are 'bold' which makes sense as its easier to read. thanks again for a great tool, my engineers love it :) G.