Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 5035
Enterprise trial? docx to pdf needed.
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by tsmithwdd  · 01-09-2014 - 16:07

We have been using an older version (3.1) for some time now and it is integrated into our web application. We now need the ability to convert the docx files that it is generating into a PDF. However, we use addDocx quite a bit so there are many docx "altchunk" WML pieces. From what I've seen, your enterprise edition can handle that. Ideally I am not looking to do a full upgrade as I do not want to risk any changes in functionality for what already works for our site -- if we could run a newer version / tool side by side to do only the docx to PDF conversion then that would be best. Can the enterprise edition handle this type of docx to pdf conversion (on linux)? If so, is a trial available so I can test it and make sure before we buy? I can provide sample docx files that we need converted via email if desired. Thanks