Forum

Replies: 9   Views: 4001
Phpdocx 3.1 is not working properly after moving site to iis 8
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by PeterB  · 27-09-2014 - 16:40

I had to move a well running php application and MySQL (server as well as the database) from OSX Server to Windows 2012 R2 Essentials. A quick and easy task, on the first look. Old environment: Mac OS X Server, apache, MySQL database and server running with utf8 character set and collation New environment: Windows 2012 R2 Essentials, IIS 8 PHP 5.4 via FastCGI MySQL: both, character set and collation are set to utf8 'phpdocx/check.php' reports no errors. All tables and views needed for queries exists. Site runs basically well but when I checked the phpdocx functionality it became odd: 1. templates are used but variables stay empty when files are being created 2. Umlauts are displayed correctly (on php pages as well as in a simple query with MySQL Workbench) but converted into something cryptical when writing the directories and file names during the createDocx process. So, I am clueless. Does anybody know a way out? Thanks for your help in advance, Peter