Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 6266
Generate pdf, convert plugin, no output pdf file
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by magira  · 10-10-2014 - 13:42

Hi ! I have just make some test to convert a docx file in pdf like specified on page http://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/pdf-conversion-plugin-installation-guide I have some trouble, because when i lauch the script on localhost/test/transform.php on a apache server, the pdf file isn't generate. Soo after, i verify my config by launch the file check.php (+fix all problem). Then i relaunch the script with the debug mode on function $docx->transformDocument . The debug mode just print "Done" without error ... but the PDf file is always not generate. I have read some topics about similar probleme. Some of them tell that i have to run the php in command line (CLI mode). With this solution, the pdf file is correctly generate. My question : How can I run this with my Apache server (without commande line mode..) ?? Thank you for answer.