Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 3863
Adding html to table symbol
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by darghon  · 21-12-2014 - 19:39

Hi all, Upto a few months back I was using a rather old version (2011 ish) of phpdocx, and now I had to update to the latest version (4.1) Since then, I've noticed it's no longer possible to add html code to a symbol in a table structure. I have an application where users gets a wysiwyg editor to enter comments. The document that is generated needs to list all those comments in a table form. (based on a template) Now the raw html code is shown in the document, instead of the formatted text. How do I fix this? I've already tried replacing the text with html code into wordfragments that are included instead, but that just leaves a blank line. Thanks for any help