Forum

Replies: 8   Views: 4052
Add background image for first page
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by wwu_ivv_wiwi  · 03-02-2015 - 09:38

Creating my front page in Word and using it as a template works for the main page, but the next pages afterwards are now missing, although I did not change their contents, no Table of Contents, etc.. This is not the way I want to go. Now I try to add the frontpage-background via the addImage() method, using textWrap = 5. Unfortunately, as soon as I set textWrap = 5, Word cannot read the document anymore (Word 2011, Mac). Code Example: $options = array( 'src' => $backimg, 'scaling' => 100, 'spacingTop' => 0, 'spacingBottom' => 0, 'spacingLeft' => 0, 'spacingRight' => 0, 'textWrap' => 5, ); $docx->addImage($options); Do you know the reason for that or have any advice? Regards