Forum

Replies: 8   Views: 4052
Add background image for first page
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by wwu_ivv_wiwi  · 03-02-2015 - 11:06

I'm digging deeper into the problem and I found out that line 762 $this->_firstDocx->open($finalDocument) silently returns error 11 (can't open file). ==> you should add a visible warning here, so users directly know that something with the file paths is wrong. This is actually a problem with Drupal 7, where I use phpdocx with: 'private://file-15-01-09-54d0a7a69d710' is not a path the PHP Zip implementation can resolve. Too bad. using drupal_realpath($destination) in the function call resolves this. Now it works to 95%. The table of contents is not updated, I had to do this manually in word. The ToC is in the second file to merge.