Forum

Replies: 7   Views: 6266
Generate pdf, convert plugin, no output pdf file
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by h_grados  · 14-08-2015 - 17:00

Thanks, followed the steps of the guide and run successfully achieved the transformation with OpenOffice but I can not do it libreoffice I pulled this error: Warning: rename (example_text.pdf, example_text.pdf): The system can not find the file specified. (code: 2) in C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ manager-documentary \ classes \ TransformDocAdvLibreOffice.inc on line 86 but if I make the example_text.docx Segui steps here http://www.phpdocx.com/documentation/conversion-plugin/debugging-libreoffice Point 1 ok. successfully created the pdf Ok point 2 have only one installation of LibreOffice Point 3 Error the same error when I run from my local server. My file config is whether: [transform] ; transform options. Only available for Corporate and Enterprise licenses. OpenOffice by default ; libreoffice or openoffice method = "libreoffice" ; libreoffice installation path, absolute path path = "C:\Program Files (x86)\LibreOffice 5\program\"