Forum

Replies: 20   Views: 10708
Greek and hebrew
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by shroom  · 18-11-2015 - 12:50

I am still trying to figure out if phpdocx will work for us.  Also, if we do purchase a license, it will be for the live website which has a different domain from the dev site.  According to your licensing scheme, we would apparently need to purchase two licenses.  One license to get support while developing on the dev site, and another license for when it's pushed to the live site.  Is that how it works?

I do want to say that from what I can see so far, phpdocx seems like it will work.  It's very full-featured and overall does a very good job with importing HTML.  My plan was to get it all working on the dev site using the demo version, then purchase a license for the live site when it's pushed live.  Is that not doable?

I hope you can offer some assistance. 

I have a couple of issues that so far I cannot solve.  One is the topic of this thread, how to have phpdocx correctly process both foreign languages and HTML entities.  Another is that importStyles() with "$type=replace" does not seem to work, the styles are neither replaced nor imported.  "$type=merge" does work.  No matter what I try I cannot get a doc to NOT have all the PHPDOXC styles.  Finally, when using embedHTML() with strictWordStyles=>true, I cannot get the styles to apply to anything other than direct HTML tags or <p> tags with a class.  I so far cannot get them to apply to classed or id'ed <span> or <div> tags.  I'm still messing with this last one..

Thanks