Forum

Replies: 8   Views: 3850
Importstyles issues
Topic closed:
Please note this is an old forum thread. Information in this post may be out-to-date and/or erroneous.
Every phpdocx version includes new features and improvements. Previously unsupported features may have been added to newer releases, or past issues may have been corrected.
We encourage you to download the current phpdocx version and check the Documentation available.

Posted by Alain DIAS  · 20-11-2015 - 16:33

Now I found why the parseStyle method didn't work well. In fact you must check in your file that you want to parse that there aren't images, footers, textarea zone ... (or something very specific). I must put only text (with of course styles). So the method generate to me the samples "indicating not only the available styles but also how they can be used with the addText, addTable and addList methods." (like API doc said).

If you want to create custom style, name them in order to not be confused with other default Word style (the numbering in a custom style isn't considered well).

Then when parseStyle method works well. I just import my file (with importStyles method with merge parameter) and applied them by following examples in generated templated.

Really thanks to you admin for your help, it was very helpful.